The mission of the Foundation is to support the Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School (CBGS) in providing a challenging and enriching educational experience that maximizes the learning potential of every CBGS student and prepares them to succeed in the global community of the future.
The Foundation’s vision to achieve its purpose and mission is to:
- Engage the community in fundraising
- Encourage alumni involvement and financial support
- Foster collaborative projects with community partners
- Encourage local students to apply to CBGS
- Support teacher innovation and teaching excellence